How to Join

Students who wish to join one of our organizations should use this form.

Students who wish to learn the systems of Koryu Karate, Goshinjutsu, Chugoku Kenpo or traditional Ryu Ha must become a member of either the Genbukan World Ninpo Bugei Federation or the Kokusai Jujutsu Renmei. Both memberships are treated equally for this purpose.